Product Lead – UI & IXD at UNOWHY
Currently, I am :
- Building a custom prioritization framework to estimate the requests from the Customer Success team.
- Leading the redesign of SQOOL help center site (strategy, information architecture, content structure, identity)
- Working on a roadmap for innovative concepts we want to present to the company for 2024
My ultimate goal is to transform the perception over what we call « digital » to make it invisible and get our user to do what he has to do without disturbing him with the logic of a computer system. Design a tool that becomes helpful, that inspires.
- I am a passionate designer with experience in innovation, media groups and startups.
- I work at the intersection between branding, interface design, content and strategy.
- I am used to lead a team as well as being hands-on.
- I am currently learning product management, prioritization methodologies and to extend my leadership to product owners in the product team I lead alongside 2 other Product Leads at UNOWHY (3 designers, 6 product owners).
- Creating digital products that help clients, not overwhelm or nag them into certain behaviors. I prioritize respectful interfaces that favor user efficiency and satisfaction over profit.
- Deep understanding of user needs, precision in craft, standard patterns over fancy UI and a commitment to design valuable interactions that foster task completion without interference.
- Empower my team with guidelines and coaching enables them to navigate complexity, be creative with design solutions, and develop their careers.
- Self explanatory interfaces over minimalistic
- Taking care of the user daily workflow to help him during micro-moments
- Valuable micro-interactions over complicated paths
- Static & focused over infinite.
- High-level strategic thinking with attention to product and design details
- Bring concept to life with hi-fidelity prototypes to sell a target vision to stakeholders
- Ability to create a vision, shape an MVP and set the scope to build an app from scratch
- Experience in leading design teams, partner development, stakeholders communication
- Design thinking, workshop facilitation, lean and agile way of working
- Set the path for designers with briefs, documentation and project framing
- Team building, recruitment, mentoring
- Browsers and OS design, transforming complex concepts into unique interactions that enhance productivity.
- Design high-level concepts with realistic interactive prototypes
- Drive a culture of excellence for design craft and delivery (system, continuous improvement, precision in what the team delivers)
- Innovation-focused companies, with a mature technical solution, looking to build user-centered experiences and bring value to their audience.
- Collaborating with high-level front-end developers, sensible to implementation and micro-interactions.
- Leading and growing design teams, and inspiring them to achieve their best at problem solving as well as delivering design assets.
UX & Interaction design
Products & Services
User Interaction & Experience
Concepting & Ideation
Photography & Retouching
Video & Sound Design
Motion Design & Animation
Adobe CC / XD